Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Anita's Unbiased Block

On a roll
Hooray! Make It Simpler® Fusible Interfacing, my convenient NEW Interfacing product from C&T Publishing, is available. I've been using it to make Anita's Unbiased Blocks and you may download the directions, below.

I think this Unbiased Technique is as cool as my Arrowhead technique which I teach in my Craftsy class Traditional Blocks Made Simple

This interfacing product will not stretch so it can stabilize fabric and batting for quiltmaking and garment construction.
 Anita's Unbiased Block was not made
by cutting triangles from yardage.

2-2-1
This Unbiased Block calls for
TWO  Interfaced squares
TWO  Sewn seams
ONE  Rotary cut
Just Make It Simpler, in minutes

You may download my pattern. Feel free to print out my pattern, distribute my pattern and teach my pattern.  You may make quilts, donate quilts and/or sell quilts using blocks made from my pattern. You may link to my pattern. However, you may not sell this free pattern nor republish it in any print or electronic form, without my written permission. Please don't break my designing spirit.

This webpage will frequently update; please feel free to add your comments and questions to it.
 Anita

3 comments:

Lori said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for the pattern.

crafter1953 said...

Thank you very much for the pattern. It looks like it is really easy.

June D said...

Fun pattern! I bought your book at the Lowell MA Quilt Museum - enjoying reading it!